Is an estimation technique used in Agile with the next characteristics:
« Back to Glossary Index
- A good technique when large no. of items and small no. of people are there.
- It gives accurate relative sizes for the product backlog items.
- A scale is prepared ranging from low to high. All the items are placed randomly on it. Each participant is asked to move any one item on the scale, at one time. The movement can be one up, one down or pass the turn to another member.
- This continues until all the participants are satisfied and don’t want to move any item on the scale.
- This also gives the priority order of the Product Backlog items.