As part of customer transformation, we are looking for a motivated individual to own the transformation of the Digital Organization. This role will help design and implement Agile standard methodologies as well as build and implement the vision of a more nimble, lean workforce. You should be able to demonstrate common frameworks like Inspect and Adapt, Human Centered Design thinking, etc. and infuse those principles into everyday practices within and outside the Digital organization.
- Work with senior leaders to develop and groom the Transformation backlog
- Identify techniques to increase Agile adoption
- Own all aspects of training related to Agile, digital upskilling, and new ways of working
- Collaborate with Digital and business stakeholders to define the agenda for talent training
- Communicate the business need, urgency and vision for change
- Establishing critical metrics
- Conduct or source training for executives, managers, development teams and Agile specific roles
- Gather techniques to build organizational memory
- Identify processes and other constraints that inhibit efficiency and assist with the development of new ways of working
- Extend Agile practices to support functions (e.g., PMO, Finance, etc.)
- Coach individual teams in all aspects of scrum and Kanban and craft a train the trainer program
- Organize Communities of Practice
- Incorporate leading practices in Lean Operations, Design Thinking, and other areas to improve the efficiency of the entire organization
- Identify high priority areas outside of software delivery to implement Agile themes
- Identify Value streams and help the team define Agile Release Trains
- Implement and participate in Program Increment as well as Inspection and Adaption
- Promote continuing education
- Communicate progress
- Pilot and scale program
- Benchmark agile maturity
- Deep knowledge of Agile principles and practices and the ability to transfer that understanding at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to be a servant leader and drive Transformation through example
- Understanding of how to apply Agile techniques in various environments
- Consulting skills with the expectation of leading and influencing large-scale change
- Experience documenting new techniques and processes
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field with a minimum of 5 to 8 years of Agile and/or Transformation Experience.
- Agile certifications are a plus.
AgileTrinity is the world’s preeminent force in enterprise processes, productivity methods and scaling. We keep that distinction by maintaining our objective of value focused, continuous improvement, best practices and agility and remaining true to our vision statement: The World’s Maximizing Engine of value practices—Powered by Experimented coaches, Fueled by Innovation. Through shared values, key capabilities and upholding our coache’s Creed, we continue to achieve our mission and aim high in all we do.