AgileTrinity is the world’s preeminent force in enterprise processes, productivity methods and scaling. We keep that distinction by maintaining our objective of value focused, continuous improvement, best practices and agility and remaining true to our vision statement: The World’s Maximizing Engine of value practices—Powered by Experimented coaches, Fueled by Innovation. Through shared values, key capabilities and upholding our coache’s Creed, we continue to achieve our mission and aim high in all we do. We have the next job position:
· Promote Agile values, principles and practices within the teams
· Grow Agile practices in all roles in the organization, striving to build a foundation of Agile supporting end to end product delivery.
· Schedule, manage and facilitate Scrum events.
· Facilitate and mature Kanban ideals and best practices.
· Leverage lean thinking in building processes and metrics.
· Facilitate meetings and communication between product owner stakeholders and development team members to ensure the highest value work is top priority in the backlog.
· Facilitate collaboration on a daily basis to remove impediments and reduce risk.
· Grow Agile maturity within development team members as well as product owners, scaling best practices.
· Foster an environment of trust and collaboration within the team.
· Build information radiators to ensure proper visibility and transparency between development teams, stakeholders, and the org.
· Manage development team backlog, work prioritization, assignment, and tracking in Jira.
· Create, manage and publish team metrics and reporting from Jira.
· Assist in the administration of Jira
· Bachelor degree in relevant field
· 4+ years experience working as a Scrum Master across multiple cross-functional teams.
· 2+ years experience working with Jira/Atlassian tooling
· Deep understanding of Agile values and principles, as well as Scrum and Kanban frameworks
· Understanding of scaled Agile approaches.
· Excellent facilitation, conflict mediation, and situational awareness skills.
· Assertive but empathetic with good emotional intelligence.
· Curious with an appetite for learning and supporting teams spanning a wide array of technologies and practices.
· Excellent communication, written and verbal
· Expert level understanding of Jira administration.
· Experience working in the Salesforce Platform.
· Experience working as part of a SAFe implementation