AgileTrinity has an opportunity for an Agile Transformation Consultant to assist with continuous improvement on client teams in software delivery.
- Catalyze teams’ continuous improvement through teaching and leadership in transparency, balance, flow, respect, customer focus, collaboration and agreement
- Facilitate training workshops ranging from technical to business practices
- Collaborate with business development and customers to design and implement coaching engagements
- Act as a gentle reminder of process and discipline for software-delivery teams
- Facilitate a variety of ceremonies, such as retrospectives and project-kickoff activities, as objective third party Sit with and pair with team members to teach skills
- Lead by example with personal discipline and continuous improvement
The following knowledge skills and attributes are required:
- 3+ years in an agile transformation role
- 5+ years of pragmatic software development and delivery experience
- Experience in delivery teams using a variety of agile practices: stand-ups, pairing, continuous integration, continuous delivery, retrospectives and whole-team approach
- Deep understanding of Kanban Method other reflective-improvement frameworks
- Broad understanding of agile methodologies including Scrum, XP, and SAFe
- Ability to facilitate retrospectives, project kick-off activities and other ceremonies
- Ability to effectively gain buy-in and teach practices, principles and values
- Strong communication skills at all levels of an organization
- Exhibits natural servant leadership skills and attitude
- Continuous learner and natural teacher
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Up to 75% Travel may be required
AgileTrinity is the world’s preeminent force in enterprise processes, productivity methods and scaling. We keep that distinction by maintaining our objective of value focused, continuous improvement, best practices and agility and remaining true to our vision statement: The World’s Maximizing Engine of value practices—Powered by Experimented coaches, Fueled by Innovation. Through shared values, key capabilities and upholding our coache’s Creed, we continue to achieve our mission and aim high in all we do.
AgileTrinity offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation.