We at AgileTrinity are looking for a passionate Scrum Master who is skilled in helping teams and their organizations improve agility through the application of Scrum and Kanban as tool. In this role you will be responsible for providing effective facilitation, leadership, and coaching to support one or more self-organizing teams and their delivery of successful, high quality, valuable software solutions. You should be driven to provide quality solutions to challenging problems.
As a Scrum Master we want you to:
- Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings (including preparation).
- Resolve conflicts, promote conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
- Forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
- Excel in estimation and planning, creating useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
- Coach the Product Owner and Development Team in effective Product Backlog management so that they have a common understanding of what is to be delivered, why it needs to be delivered, and what success looks like.
- Work with the Product Owner and Development Team to ensure the transparency of team artifacts, including the Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog and product increment.
- Coach the Development Team in self-organization, continuous improvement, cross-functionality, risk identification, dependency management, conflict resolution, and software craftsmanship.
- Help the team and individuals to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
- Ensure to shield your team from outside distractions and interferences.
- Ensure the correct use of scrum process.
- Track and remove impediments that are preventing the team from accomplishing their goals. Help the team learn to identify dependencies, skill/knowledge gaps, and other impediments for their work.
- Act as servant leader first (who serves his/her team members before considering about yourself)
What We Look For:
- Experience as a Scrum Master/Agile Coach for a software development team.
- Experience working with other agile methodologies as Kanban, SAFe and or others.
- Experience working with a cross-functional team of product managers, designers and developers
- Solid understanding of the Scrum Framework and principles of agility Continuous learning regarding Agile, Scrum, coaching, facilitating, emotional intelligence, team dynamics, listening, etc.
- Deep understanding of all software lifecycle development disciplines – Project Management, Requirements Management, Analysis & Design, Quality Assurance & Testing, Implementation, Deployment, DEVOPS, Configuration & Change Management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience teaching and/or mentoring teams
- Experience communicating and removing impediments across an organization
- Solid working knowledge in Jira as a tool to enable agile methodologies
- Proven leadership skills, specifically leading by example (servant leader)
- Scrum certification